АКЫЛ ОРДО. АКЫЛДУУЛАРДЫН ТАЙМАШЫ. (AKYL ORDO. COMPETITINON OF THE CLEVERESTS)
Form: 11 Theme: Akyl Ordo. Competitinon of the cleverests.
|3||BC3 +||3||SC3 +|
- Students will repeat, memorize and applicate.
- Students consciously listen, answer and comprehend.
- Students will think critically other country’s culture and they will be able to respect each other.
Teacher: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Today we have competition”Akyl Ordo” The centre of the cleverest.
The players are:
Turatbek kyzy Akmaanai
We have 3 rounds: At the I round there are 17 questions.
At the II round there 4 categories: such as
I category “Kyrgyzstan”
II category “True” or “False”
III category “ Agree” or “Disagree”.
On the III round I’ll give you 3 logical questions.
1.What do you little babies drink?
- a) Juice b) Milk c) Meals d)
2.When does your school start? a at 8:00 bat 7:00 c 7:30 d 8:30.
3.Whose children do Mr and Mrs Smyth have?
- a) Ours b) Theirs c) Browns’ d) I don’t
4.Whom does David love ?
Marry b) me c) granny d) car
- Where do hippos live ?
- a) in Africa b) in Tashkent c) in forest in lake
- Why do you eat so much ?
I am thirsty b) I am hungry c) I like to eat d) I don’t know
- When do you have your winter holidays ?
- a) on February .b) on January c) in winter d) in cold days.
8.Where does Mrs Dyke go every weekend?
- a) to the market. b) to the seaside c) to the cinema d) to the bank
9.When does your little sister go to bed?
- a) at 8 p.m. b) 10 p.m c) 11 p.m d) she doesn’t
10.How do you get to school ?
- a) by car b) by bus c) on foot d) on horse
11.When do we celebrate an Independence Day ?
- a) August 31 b) August 30 c) March 21 d) September 1
- On which planet do you live ?
- a) on Venus b) on Earth c) on Mars d) on Mercury
13.What do we call kids of horse ?
calf b) lamb c) colt d) puppy .
- Whose picture on the 500 soms ?
- a) Sayakbai Karalaev b) Kurmanjan Datka
- c) Kasym Tynystanov d) Toktogul Satylganov
- How many behests of Manas ?
- a) 40 behests b) 7 behests c)70 behests d) 3 behests
16.How many alphabets in english language ?
- a) 26 alphabets c) 36 alphabets d) 28 alphabets
- Whose work The Adventures of Tom Sawyer ?
- a) W. Shakspeare’s b) M.Twain’s c)Ch. Aitmatov’s d) Ernest Hemingway’s
Category “ Kyrgyzstan”
1.What religious holidays are celebrated by Kyrgyz?
- a) Orozo Ait , b) Kurban Ait , c) Ramazan , d) Nooruz
2.When we celebrate Mother’s Day ?
-On the 8 th of March
- Is Nooruz a favourite holiday of Kyrgyz ?
Yes , it is
4 .What food is usually cooked on Noorus ?
5.Are new clothes bought to wear on Noorus ?
Yes , they are
- The largest city in Kygyzstan?
- Uzbekistan Tadjikistan and China, are heighbours of Kygyzstan, aren’t they? Yes, they’re
8.Who is governor of Jalal-Abad?
9.Kyrgyzstan is mountainous country,isn’t it?-Yes, it is.
10.What is the main river in Kyrgyzstan?-Naryn is
- What is the largest lake in Kyrgyzstan?-Issyk-kul is
- What is the population of Kyrgyzstan?-More than 6 million
- Who was Barpy Alykulov?-Akyn
- Did you see Barpy’s house in Achy?-I was in Achy in 2004 in saw house there
- Are the official languages Kyrgyz and Russian?- Yes,they’re
- Do we have Veterans Day?-On 9th of May is Victory Day
- Who is president of our school ?
- Our school head-minstress is…?
Category “True or False”.
1.The Kyrgyz Republic is a single sovereign, democratic republic in Central Asia-True
2.The highest legislative organ in Kyrgyzstan is the Jogorku Kenesh-True
3.The English are great lovers of sport-True
4.Professional football isn’t big business-False
5.The shate flag of the Kyrgyz Republic is a red planet with a sun disk in the centre-True
6.Rugby football is played with an oval ball-True
7.Cricket isn’t an out door game in Britain-False
8.Christmas isn’t a religious holiday-False
9.Custom at Easter time is decorating eggs-True
10.Easter celebrated on the 1st Sunday on or after the 21st of March-True
11.Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland-True
12.Cambridge and Oxford aren’t the famous university cities-False
13.William Shakespeare was born in Birmingham-True
14.People sometimes left Europe in the 17th centry for religious reasons-True
15.You can’t speak one word of English-False
16.Little children loved watching cartoons-True
17.Your mother speak English better than you-False
18.Baiel is our school’s president-False
19.Ozgon is in Jalal-Abad oblast –False
20.We celebrate state flags Day on 5th of May –True
Category Agree or Disagree
1.The English home is his castle-Agree
2.The American houses have Little gardens with a hedge all around-Disagree
3.The American has just one large room where all the family activities go on-Agree
4.Americans aren’t very hospitable-Disagree
5.Americans are very hospitable-Agree
6.Englishmen are fond of new things-Disagree
7.Americans aren’t fond of new things-Disagree
8.Americans are fond old things-Disagree
9.People in Great Britain and USA decorate eggs on Valentines Day-Disagree
10.Children give flowers or some other presents to their mothers on Mothers Day-Agree
11.Labour Day is celebrated in the USA on the 1 st May-Disagree
12.Many nations remember the people who were killed in wars –Agree
13.Easter is a religious holiday –Agree
14.Cardiff is the capital of Wales-Agree
- 6 Vowels in English alphabet-Agree
16.You study at school remember 6
17.You are 9th form in-Disagree
18.Our Head Misstress is Roza Otunbaeva-Disagree
19.February is spring month-Disgree
20.Toguz-Toro is in Jalal-Abad oblast-Agree